Are you in need of urgent cash, but are you afraid of having your data stolen or being cheated and not getting anything? Do not worry! The ASS Credit gives tips for you to protect yourself from attempts of fraud and loan scams on the internet and get your reliable loan. Despite anxiety, before applying for a loan proposal, you need to make sure you are in a safe environment.
How to know if a loan site is safe?
To find out if a site that offers personal loan is true or false, look for the security certificate. The closed padlock in the url (address bar) indicates that the site is audited and certified. The use of https also shows that the connection is secure. Caution: sites with only http , without the letter “s”, “security” (secure), do not have encryption. Therefore, the data provided is not private.
Browsers browsers like Chrome and Firefox show sites as “unsafe” on pages that ask for personal information. Therefore, to increase the protection of your navigation, it is important to install one of these browsers.
Tips to Prevent Fraud and Scams on the Internet
- Never make any type of deposit to get your loan;
- Do not pay any bills for loan release;
- Reliable loan is only offered on sites identified as “insurance”;
- Avoid clicking on shortened URLs, as the site address may go unnoticed;
- Stay tuned! When a personal loan is offered with many facilities, it has many chances of being a coup;
- Check the quality of the site, its contents and images. Fraudulent websites often have bad (low quality) images and poorly written and misspelled texts;
- Do a search about the company on Google, social networks and rating sites, like the Claim Here.
- Never give your personal information over the phone. Only encrypted sites ensure your security.
FTT Credit: Your Reliable Loan
No ABC Credit, first and largest online credit mall in Brazil, the information collected is encrypted. Your data is only used for the purpose of seeking credit solutions, always with your authorization. All communication on the site is encrypted with the highest level of digital certificate issued by TY Credit. This type of communication prevents third parties from accessing data in transit between the user’s browser and the BTT Credito servers. The data stored on the servers is subject to the security policy, which ensures that access to user information is restricted to authorized and authorized persons.